Key Account Manager (New York)
Observify is an industry leader in online media monitoring and analysis, providing companies with market insights, customer satisfaction metrics and business related information.
Monitor what customers are saying about your brand on social media, news, blogs and much more. Monitor what your competition is doing. Observify is easy social media & web monitoring.
We are looking for:
Key Account Managers that will be responsible for successfully selling the Observify value proposition. Target clients consist of our largest accounts, mainly large-sized businesses. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure client success for existing key accounts.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota.
- Developing and managing relationships with prospective Observify clients.
- Become an expert in social media marketing and customer engagement.
- Demo our product and convert prospects that are on a free trial.
- Manage complex sales-cycles and present the value of the Observify product suite to executives.
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Observify’s suite of products and solutions.
- Follow up on highly qualified leads at large-sized companies.
- Attend local and regional networking and tradeshow events.
- Work together with marketing and technology departments to optimize the sales strategy when launching product updates.
Observify offers an exciting career path with plenty of International opportunities for personal and professional growth, position is located in New York.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently.
- Track record of over achieving quota.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion and enthusiasm.
- You are a closer!
- Passion for and strong knowledge of Social Media for businesses.
- 3-5 years of experience selling web technologies is a huge plus (preferably in related to CRM, SaaS, cloud services, marketing automation, social media).
- Fluent in English & any Nordic language.
- Keen interest in technology, good computer skills.
We are offering:
- Fun and international work culture.
- Continuous training and mentoring.
- Competitive salary model (basic and performance bonuses).
- Global career opportunities.
- Great coffee, snacks and fun company events!
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us.