PR & Communications Manager
Observify is an industry leader in online media monitoring and analysis, providing companies with market insights, customer satisfaction metrics and business related information.
Monitor what customers are saying about your brand on social media, news, blogs and much more. Monitor what your competition is doing. Observify is easy social media & web monitoring.
We are looking for:
We’re looking for a dynamic, experienced communications & PR pro to head up our communications work. – to help tell our amazing story throughout the region as we fight policy fires, launch new markets and expand our services.
You main responsibilities will be to:
- Lead PR communications, developing strategies, messaging and tactics to support the company's objectives.
- Provide communications counsel and service to our sales.
- Engage in proactive and reactive media relations with tier 1 media and more.
- Run a busy press office including issues management.
- Drive our growth strategy with creative communications plans.
- Deliver top quality communications counsel and tactical execution – quickly.
- Develop processes to help the team scale during our rapid growth.
Observify offers an exciting career path with plenty of International opportunities for personal and professional growth in the european capital of technology, Stockholm.
- The successful candidate will first and foremost be able to multi-task under pressure without flinching; be nimble and quick on their feet; know how to navigate a tricky communications landscapes; and have strong strategic instincts.
- Competitive candidates will have five years experience or more and must have challenger brand communications experience as well as on-the-record media relations experience.
- Additional experience will include some combination of agency experience and in-house communications experience.
- Consumer PR and social experience a plus.
- Team management experience.
- All candidates should be business-fluent in English and one Nordic language at least.
We are offering:
- Fun and international work culture.
- Continuous training and mentoring.
- Competitive salary model (basic and performance bonuses).
- Global career opportunities.
- Great coffee, snacks and fun company events!
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us.