Web Developer - Frontend
Observify is an industry leader in online media monitoring and analysis, providing companies with market insights, customer satisfaction metrics and business related information.
Monitor what customers are saying about your brand on social media, news, blogs and much more. Monitor what your competition is doing. Observify is easy social media & web monitoring.
We are looking for:
Agile senior members to join our engineering team. Our frontend is built with modern, responsive web development techniques. Extensive experience from modern MVC development is a must for this position.
The candidate should be able to:
- deliver high quality solutions.
- act as a sparring partner to various members of the team.
- constantly share and debate best practices with your peers.
- take initiative.
- know when to speak up, know when is time for crunching.
- perhaps able to lead a group of engineers.
- perhaps enjoy mentoring.
Observify offers an exciting career path with plenty of International opportunities for personal and professional growth in the european capital of technology, Stockholm.
- You will be ready to get involved in building the rich user interface that hundreds of global client teams work with every day.
- You can take responsibility for developing high quality UI, using Observify's apis.
- You can create engaging data visualizations and tools for our clients, planning, and structuring great UX across the platform.
- You have ability to learn new technology at lightning speed.
- You are solution-minded with the ability to think strategically.
- You are a natural enthusiasm for resolving problems.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to oversee the bigger picture.
- Open and flexible can-do attitude, hard working and proactive across teams, pursuing new opportunities.
We are offering:
- Fun and international work culture.
- Continuous training and mentoring.
- Competitive salary model (basic and performance bonuses).
- Global career opportunities.
- Great coffee, snacks and fun company events!
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us.