Big Data Architect
Observify is an industry leader in online media monitoring and analysis, providing companies with market insights, customer satisfaction metrics and business related information.
Monitor what customers are saying about your brand on social media, news, blogs and much more. Monitor what your competition is doing. Observify is easy social media & web monitoring.
We are looking for:
A Big Data Architect who will be responsible for architecting, designing and leading the implementation of a batch and real time analytics platform to. Analyzing enterprise system and business requirements and incorporating them into the reference architecture’s design and implementation. Prototyping data analysis solutions and facilitating solution deployment and support. You should be able to:
- Manage the full life-cycle of the Big Data solution.
- Create the requirements analysis, the platform selection, design of the technical architecture, design of the application design and development, testing, and deployment of the proposed solution.
- Design solutions for high-scale distributed data applications and knowledge on NoSQL platforms.
- Understand and the data security and privacy concerns that could arise and that should be taken care of as part of the system design/architecture.
Observify offers an exciting career path with plenty of International opportunities for personal and professional growth in the european capital of technology, Stockholm.
- 5+ years of relevant experience - experience in Data Warehousing
- 2+ years’ experience with Enterprise Big Data Architecture/design
- Experience with Hadoop, Big Data technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- College/ university degree (preferably in Computer Science or Engineering – Masters or higher)
- Knowledge and experience with software engineering processes and best practices
We are offering:
- Fun and international work culture.
- Continuous training and mentoring.
- Competitive salary model (basic and performance bonuses).
- Global career opportunities.
- Great coffee, snacks and fun company events!
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us.